The Marconi Veterans’ Association regret to announce that because of the advice issued by HMG with regard to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease we have no option but to cancel the MVA 2020 Reunion planned for the 25th April.
We will be contacting every member who has purchased a ticket for the Annual Reunion with details of options for a full refund. It may take a few weeks to put this in place so please bear with us. If you have provided us with an email address then we will use that, otherwise we will contact you by regular post.
If you have not yet responded to our reunion invitation we would still be grateful if you could complete the Questionnaire on the back of the application form and return it to us as soon as possible. This will help us plan for the 2021 Reunion which is provisionally scheduled for 17 April – but we are keeping our options open.
We are aware that a number of you have purchased a copy of Tim Wander’s new book From Marconi to Melba and had opted to have it delivered to the Reunion. Tim Wander has sent emails to those who ordered these books - click here for details.
We will keep this website up to date with all future developments. If you know of any Veterans/Friends who do not have internet access then please let them know what is happening.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
- Questionnaire for Marconi Veterans and Subscription form
- Questionnaire for Friends of the Marconi Veterans and Subscription form
- Newsletter 2020 - web version
- Newsletter 2020 - pdf version
IMPORTANT NOTE - General Data Protection Regulations
- In order for us to hold your contact details, and for us to post you future mailings / invites, you must agree to this by ticking the box at the bottom of the application form.
- If you do not tick this box and return the form (even if you do not attend the reunion), then we will be unable to send you any future information about MVA events.
- However you will still be able to access this web page.