The 2023 Marconi Veterans Association Reunion is now confirmed to be on April 22nd 2023 at Pontlands Park
We are now posting the 2023 newsletter and Reunion ticket application form, to all Veterans and Associates on our list, which you should receive by the beginning of March.
If you are a MVA Veteran or MVA Associate please apply before April 7th 2023.
Please note: A question has been added to the form asking you if the Reunion NEXT year was on a Friday or Sunday would you be able to attend? The cost of the Reunion on a Saturday is higher than other days of the week. This is just a survey of the membership no decision has yet been taken for next year.
You now have three choices on how you apply for tickets for the Reunion, and pay for your MVA subscription:-
1) You have Internet access / Email address and use on-line banking
- You use the on-line form on this web site to apply for a Reunion ticket and/or pay your subscription: Click here for application form
- You use your on-line bank account to pay the MVA: Click here for payment methods.
- When we receive your completed application and payment your ticket will be emailed to you - a printed copy will also available at the Reunion so that you can use it to reserve spaces on your chosen table.
2) You have Internet access and Email address but do not use on-line banking.
- You use the on-line form on this web site to apply for a Reunion ticket and/or your subscription: Click here for application form
- You post a cheque for payment to the MVA Secretary: Click here for payment methods
- When we receive your completed application and cheque your ticket will be emailed to you - a printed copy will also be available at the Reunion so that you can use it to reserve spaces on your chosen table.
3) You do not use the Internet or do not wish to use the on-line form.
- You can fill out your paper application form and return it to the Secretary by post with your cheque as in previous years.
- If your paper form is spoiled or no longer available, you can download a copy of the application form for printing yourself.
- Click here to download the MVA 2023 Reunion form (pdf format)
- The ticket will be posted to you so that you can use it to reserve spaces on your chosen table but we will have duplicates available at the Reunion.
Menu: The following options have been chosen (unless you have specified a special Diet)
Starters : Traditional prawn cocktail
Main: Roast rump of garlic and rosemary lamb, redcurrant jus. Served with Chef’s choice of seasonal vegetables and potatoes.
Dessert: Profiteroles with toffee sauce
- Tea or Coffee
- Starter : Vegetarian option will be provided
- Main: Beetroot and red onion tart tartin
- Dessert: Profiteroles with toffee sauce
- Tea or Coffee